Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hawaiian Yoga Kitty...


Not Hawaiian Style Yoga, just a Hawaiian Kitty doing Yoga :))

I wish I was half as flexible as my kitty! I understand she has the advantage of an amazing spine but still...

Check out the crazy quilt she is on, that is a rescue from a Hongwanji in Wainaku, the Hongwanji was abandoned and seriously termite ridden and water damaged. They were getting ready to muck out the inside and tear it down when I discovered this quilt. I snapped it up on the off chance I could resurrect it and viola! It came out awesome!

We are in the middle of a quilt craze in my office, expect the next few post to focus on Hawaiian Style quilts :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing positions. Our can does some things similar but it is too fat to do very much.